Each spring, the St. Thomas School community gathers together to celebrate and raise money to support all that the school has to offer.
This year marks our 65th Anniversary, giving us the opportunity to reflect and celebrate the tremendously talented educators who have inspired thousands of children.
Our season of celebrating will culminate in a special event, Celebrate!, including a live auction and Raise-the-Paddle fundraiser, the evening of Saturday, March 11, 2017 at The Foundry, 4130 1st Avenue South, Seattle.
Sponsoring Celebrate! our 65th Anniversary Celebration, is a great way for you to support St. Thomas School and its long-standing role in the community. Auction sponsors offset the costs associated with our event, so that more of the dollars raised go directly to the school.
Sponsorships are available at the following levels:
- Platinum ‒ $6,500
- Gold ‒ $5,000
- Silver ‒ $2,500
- Bronze ‒ $1,000
- Supporter ‒ Up to $1,000
Platinum Sponsor - $6,500
Mark Ryan Winery
Kate & Tom Peters
Gold Sponsor - $5,000
Elias & Karyl Alvord
The Cusick Family
St. Thomas School Board of Trustees
Silver Sponsor - $2,500
Bank of America Merrill Lynch
Vishal & Milen Gala
Leone & Vaughn Orthodontics
The Myhrvold Family
Team Foster at Avenue Properties
Betty Tong, Caroline and Audrey Miner
Bronze Sponsor - $1,000
John and Piper Hanson
Morgan Stanley Private Wealth Management
The Nelson Family
Parker, Smith & Feek
Ty & Jenny Schultz
The Siwek Family
Supporter - Up to $1,000
Jamieson Furniture Gallery
Wells Medina Nursery
David & Mary Alhadeff
Elias & Karyl Alvord
Eric & Inessa Anderson
Bret Bolkcom & Anne Ward
Thomas & Tiffany Chew
Rodrigo Guidero & Gina Kwan
John & Piper Hanson
Kevin & Krista Hughes
David & Pamela Johnston
Nobu & Nicole Kageyama
Juhan & Mesuk Lee
Brian Lent & Jennifer Brzana
Larry Lirtsman & Megan Smith
Paul & Amy Lorimer
Brian & Malissa Marcinek
David Nelson & Georgette Fox
Jim & Glyn Nordstrom
Richard & Lisa Sauer
Ty & Jenny Schultz
Bryan & Kirsten Serkin
Drew & Nicolette Sharp
Charles & Lisa Simonyi
John & Eva Stephanus
Frederick & Jessica Stephens
Anthony & Stephanie Stetler
Mark Tocci & Yakeline Pena
Joseph Walowski & Tiffany Perle
Keith White & Turi Widsteen
Paul & Jennifer Whittier
- What is Celebrate?
- Will there be an online auction?
- How do I buy my tickets?
- What forms of payment are accepted for my event ticket, merchandise purchases, and the Raise-the-Paddle?
- What should I wear?
- What happens on the night of the event?
- What do Raise-the-Paddle funds go towards?
- I, or my company, would like to sponsor the event – how do I do that?
- When will I receive my event program?
- What is collaborative bidding?
- What is a "Celebrate-a-Teacher Ticket"?
- My child had their photograph taken - how do I purchase it?
- I have more event-related questions, who should I ask?
Celebrate! is the theme of the St. Thomas School’s 65th Anniversary Celebration, which will be held at The Foundry in Seattle on Saturday, March 11, 2017. The celebration will include a Live Auction and Raise-the-Paddle. The Spring fundraising event is St. Thomas School’s biggest community event with approximately 300 STS current parents, parents of alumni, faculty/staff and community partners attending.
We accept credit cards (Visa, MasterCard, Discover, American Express) on our event website to purchase event tickets and merchandise prior to the event. Your credit card information will be securely stored for any purchases you make the night of the event. If you wish to pay for event night purchases, such as Raise-the-Paddle, via check, please contact the Development Office and we will make those arrangements. And if you wish to use a credit card other than the one you entered online, we will be able to change it at registration when you arrive at the event.
- Valet parking will be available at the entrance to The Foundry.
- The event begins with cocktails and hors d'oeuvres at 6:30pm.
- On arrival please register at the registration desk and pick up your bid card/event program. Coat check will be nearby.
- The Raise-the-Paddle and Live Auction will begin at 8pm.
- After the Raise-the-Paddle and Live Auction, get ready to hit the dance floor and enjoy a delicious dinner served at various food stations.
- If you're unable to attend the event and would like to participate in the Raise-the-Paddle or bid on Live Auction items anonymously, please contact Director of Development Leila Thomas. Leila can bid on your behalf.
We believe that teaching transforms lives, and we know that great teachers rely on ongoing professional development to be the best they can be. Funds raised during our Raise-the-Paddle will give STS teachers the ability to increase their skills in a multitude of ways through Professional Development, and help fulfill the vision of our Strategic Plan, which focuses on the importance of Personalized Learning, Leadership and Innovation.
Being a Celebrate! sponsor demonstrates your support of the education St. Thomas School provides and the place STS holds as a long-standing member of the Medina community. Your business name will be featured on our website, in the event newsletter and program, and in our 2016-17 Annual Report, bringing exposure to approximately 225 families and friends of our community. Various sponsorship levels are available:
- Platinum $6,500
- Gold $5,000
- Silver $2,500
- Bronze $1,000
- Supporter Up to $1,000
Donation of “Celebrate-a-Teacher” tickets are a great way to support the event even if you are not able to attend. The purchase of Celebrate-a-Teacher tickets help underwrite the cost of faculty/staff who attend the event at no charge. You will be able to navigate to ticket sales via www.stthomasschool.org/celebrate after January 23rd.