At St. Thomas School, we believe our students will change the world. We believe our mission to develop responsible citizens of a global society is more important than ever before. We believe that learners and leaders must exemplify strength of character, academic excellence, and community engagement.
Help us create the next generation of leaders that will transform the world.
There are currently no open Athletics positions at St. Thomas School.
- Center for Leadership & Innovation Lab Coordinator
- Extended Day Coordinator
- Instructional Assistant - Early Learning Center
- Kindergarten Classroom Instructional Assistant
- Spanish Teacher: Early Learning Center & Elementary Center 2021-22
Applications for these positions are reviewed throughout the school year. Qualified applicants will be contacted in order to move forward in the process.
"I've never had colleagues as passionate as my fellow STS teachers. I believe that passion comes from knowing we share a dedication to helping every single student become his or her absolute best."
- Lisa Zwang, Second Grade Teacher
"The school is invested in making you the best educator you can be. Here, I have found my voice not only as a teacher, but as a storyteller. This place is woven into my story; a story full of challenge, support, growth, and professional awakenings."
- Brian Marienfeld, Fifth Grade Teacher
"One of the main reasons I stay here is because of the professional growth opportunities and the support we get from the community and the administration."
- Anne Kearney, First Grade Teacher