- International Students are students who will need an I-20 and an F1 Student Visa in order to attend school in the United States.
- Students must be fluent in written and spoken English. We do not offer any ESL/ELL support. Other than Spanish courses, all classes at St. Thomas School are in English. English proficiency will be determined by performance on admissions assessments (Grades K-8). All applicants must meet current admissions requirements in order to qualify for admissions
- St. Thomas School is not a boarding school and does not arrange for homestays. The School makes no arrangements for living situations or care outside of school hours. The student must be living with at least one parent or legal guardian.
- International students must purchase and show proof of U.S. Health Insurance coverage before beginning school.
- For students who will not be able to visit the school, we will arrange remote assessments and interviews after application materials have been received.
- The application fee for International Students is $160.
- In addition to tuition, there is an International Student Fee of $3,000 and a refundable security deposit of $2,000. The deposit of $2,000 only needs to be paid for the first year of enrollment and will be retained by the school until the student completes attendance.
- The I-20 can only be issued once the student has been accepted, has completed the enrollment contract, and has paid all required tuition and fees.
Please contact the Admissions Office with any questions you may have.
International applicants should contact the Admissions Office for assistance with application and other necessary forms.