We recognize that you have many excellent choices when it comes to selecting a school. While we do our best to provide you with all the information you need to make an informed decision, there are some things that just can’t be put into words. That’s why we encourage you to experience St. Thomas School for yourself.
Come for a tour or Open House. See students and teachers at work in our classrooms. Explore. Ask questions. Tell us about your children and what you envision for them. Hear from other parents about their experience. Community is such an important thing at St. Thomas School. We value the solid relationships we’ve formed with our current parents and look forward to building one with you as well.
Open House & Group Tours
Our Open House events and formal Group Tours are complete for this school year. However, we are happy to offer you an individual tour. Please contact the Admissions Office to arrange your visit.
2019-2020 Open House/Tour Schedule
If you would like to be notified when our 2019-2020 Open House and Group Tour dates are announced, please complete the following form:
Tips for School Visits
To make the most of a school visit, consider the following:
- Do students look happy?
- Are students engaged and actively participating in the classrooms?
- Is technology current and does it enhance learning?
- Are teachers able to provide individual attention to students?
- Are teachers excited to be teaching?
- Do faculty and staff interact with students outside the classroom?
- Is the school safe?
- Is there adequate space for recess and outdoor learning?
- Are the classrooms and other spaces inspiring?
- Would your child like coming here?
- Do you feel welcome?
- Is the community warm and authentic?