We recognize that you have many excellent choices when it comes to selecting a school. While we do our best to provide you with all the information you need to make an informed decision, there are some things that just can’t be put into words. That’s why we encourage you to experience St. Thomas School for yourself.
Come for a tour or join our Open House. See students and teachers at work in our classrooms. Explore. Ask questions. Tell us about your children and what you envision for them. Hear from other parents about their experience. Community is such an important thing at St. Thomas School. We value the solid relationships we’ve formed with our current parents and look forward to building one with you as well.
Open House (Virtual)
At our virtual Open House, you'll be able to meet our Head of School and other senior leaders, hear directly from current parents and students, and learn more about St. Thomas School.
- Thursday, November 4, 2021 at 6 p.m. (Virtual)
Group Tours (In-person)
Visitors to the school are required to show proof of full vaccination. Visitors who are unvaccinated or cannot prove vaccine status, must show proof of a negative COVID-19 test administered in the last 72 hours.
Led by our admissions team, group tours are intended to show you the workings of a real day at St. Thomas School.
Tours begin at 9 a.m. and last approximately one hour.
Tour Dates & Registration
Tips for School Visits
To make the most of a school visit, consider the following:
- Do students look happy?
- Are students engaged and actively participating in the classrooms?
- Is technology current and does it enhance learning?
- Are teachers able to provide individual attention to students?
- Are teachers excited to be teaching?
- Do faculty and staff interact with students outside the classroom?
- Is the school safe?
- Is there adequate space for recess and outdoor learning?
- Are the classrooms and other spaces inspiring?
- Would your child like coming here?
- Do you feel welcome?
- Is the community warm and authentic?