What an exciting time to be at St. Thomas School! On November 6, 2019, we broke ground on our new Athletics & Performing Arts Center, Phase II of STS’s Completing Our Campus project. This ambitious campaign will make great strides toward truly completing our campus, and encompasses:
- The construction of an 18,500-square-foot Athletics & Performing Arts Center, which will house a high-school-size Gym, theater space, performing arts classroom and office spaces, and a rooftop playfield
- A complete renovation of our current Gymnasium into a two-story space that will house our state-of-the-art Center for Leadership & Innovation (CLI) and our Center for Responsive Learning (CRL)
- The creation of a unique 4th Grade space
- A renovation of the Commons to accommodate our growing student population
"The reason why we became involved with the Capital Campaign is that we believe it’s going to set our children up for the best possible future that they could have. This is what will help push our kids’ future forward. Help them really innovate, whether in the sciences or the arts, and that is why we were invested in it from the very beginning."
- Mina Abouseif & Merna Elaggar, Campaign Co-Chairs
OUR NEW SPACES
None of this would be possible without the enormous generosity of the STS Community. To date, we have raised $14.8M of our goal of $16.5M, out of the estimated $30M in project costs.
St. Thomas School takes pride in noting that we have 100% faculty, staff, and Board of Trustees participation in the Completing Our Campus Capital Campaign. We feel that this demonstrates a commitment to the core values of STS and a belief in the absolute necessity of this project to ensure the continued success of our School and our students.
The success of this campaign is dependent upon the continued support of the STS Community, and we need your help to complete this vital program. In addition to single donations by credit card or check, donors from our community have the option to pledge now and make payments over the next five years. We also accept gifts of stock. Contact Leila Thomas, our Director of Development, to discuss the ways in which your gift can impact St. Thomas School. If you would like to give today, click the "Give Now" graphic to go to our online donation page.
$1 million +
$500,000 – $999,999
$100,000 – $499,999
$50,000 – $99,999
$25,000 – $49,999
$10,000 – $24,999
Up to $10,000