Each spring, the St. Thomas School community gathers together to celebrate and raise money to support all that the school has to offer. Our 2020 fundraising event, the St. Thomas School Classic, will be held Saturday, March 14, 2020, 6:00 p.m. at The Westin Bellevue. An Online Auction will be held March 5-9. In addition to raising money for current programs through our Online and Live Auctions, a Raise-the-Paddle will raise funds for initiatives outlined in the school’s current Strategic Plan.
Sponsoring our Auction is a great way for you to support St. Thomas School and its long-standing role in the community. Auction sponsors offset the costs associated with our event, so that more of the funds raised go directly to the school.
Sponsorships are available at the following levels:
- Gold ‒ $5,000
- Silver ‒ $2,500
- Bronze ‒ $1,000
- Supporter ‒ Up to $1,000
Learn more about Auction Sponsorship in our 2020 Auction Sponsorship Packet. You can become a sponsor through our online giving page, or by contacting the Development Office at email@example.com or 425-454-5880.
Our 2020 Sponsors
Gold Sponsor - $5,000
Max Rombakh, Windermere Real Estate
The Thanksgiving Foundation
Silver Sponsor - $2,500
Vishal & Milen Gala
Bronze Sponsor - $1,000
Bristlecone Advisors, LLC
Supporter - Up to $1,000
- What is the STS Auction?
- How do I buy my tickets?
- What should I wear to the event?
- What time does the event start?
- What types of items will be offered in the Online Auction?
- What types of items will be offered in the Live Auction?
- How can I help?
- I, or my company, would like to sponsor the event – how do I do that?
- What is collaborative bidding?
- What forms of payment are accepted for my event ticket, merchandise purchases, and the Raise-the-Paddle?
- What are Sponsor-a-Teacher Tickets?
- My child had their photograph taken - how do I purchase it?
- Will we receive a special rate if we stay overnight at The Westin the night of the Auction?
- I have more event-related questions, whom should I ask?