UPDATE 3/5/20: In light of recent events we are postponing our Online and Live Auction and will reschedule before the end of the school year. We look forward to celebrating with you later this spring!
If you have purchased tickets, they will be held for the new event date. If you have any questions, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
Sponsoring our Auction is a great way for you to support St. Thomas School and its long-standing role in the community. Auction sponsors offset the costs associated with our event, so that more of the funds raised go directly to the school.
Sponsorships are available at the following levels:
- Gold ‒ $5,000
- Silver ‒ $2,500
- Bronze ‒ $1,000
- Supporter ‒ Up to $1,000
Learn more about Auction Sponsorship in our 2020 Auction Sponsorship Packet. You can become a sponsor through our online giving page, or by contacting the Development Office at email@example.com or 425-454-5880.
Our 2020 Sponsors
PLATINUM SPONSOR - $10,000
Team Foster at COMPASS
Gold Sponsor - $5,000
Elias & Karyl Alvord
Gina Kwan & Rodi Guidero
Mark Ryan Winery
Max Rombakh, Windermere Real Estate
The Rowell Family
STS Board of Trustees
The Thanksgiving Foundation
Silver Sponsor - $2,500
Eric & Inessa Anderson
Vishal & Milen Gala
Michael & Paulina Stanley
Bronze Sponsor - $1,000
Bristlecone Advisors, LLC
Prime 8 Consulting
WCS Group, Inc.
Wilshire Capital, LLC
- What is the STS Auction?
- How do I buy my tickets?
- What should I wear to the event?
- What time does the event start?
- What types of items will be offered in the Online Auction?
- What types of items will be offered in the Live Auction?
- How can I help?
- I, or my company, would like to sponsor the event – how do I do that?
- What is collaborative bidding?
- What forms of payment are accepted for my event ticket, merchandise purchases, and the Raise-the-Paddle?
- What are Sponsor-a-Teacher Tickets?
- My child had their photograph taken - how do I purchase it?
- Will we receive a special rate if we stay overnight at The Westin the night of the Auction?
- I have more event-related questions, whom should I ask?