STS Athletics Fall 2020
Virtual Cross Country
All 1st – 8th grade students are welcome to register for Virtual Cross Country.
- This is a co-ed program coached by Coach Kearney.
- Students will run on their own and report times weekly.
- Times will be uploaded to the CYO website Athletic.net where students will be able to compare their times to other runners across the region.
- Distances vary by grade level.
- 1st Grade – 0.25 miles
- 2nd Grade – 0.5 miles
- 3rd Grade – 0.5 miles
- 4th Grade – 1 mile
- 5th Grade – 1 mile
- 6th Grade – 1.5 miles
- 7th Grade – 1.5 miles
- 8th Grade – 1.5 miles
- The first week of the season is September 21st – 27th with times due by 5:00 PM Sunday.
- The CYO Virtual Cross-Country season will last 4 weeks
Visit TeamSnap to register TODAY
St. Thomas School is proud to uphold the same values on the sports field as we do in the classroom. Athletics are another opportunity for our students to develop leadership and character, and to learn important life lessons about determination, teamwork, sportsmanship, and physical fitness. Our no cut policy encourages students to develop new skills and talents. In supporting and celebrating our Falcon athletes, our community is united and strengthened. Over 75% of our students our members of a Falcon team.
Sports offered include:
- Track & Field