Online Enrollment FAQ
- How do we submit the contract if we, the parents/guardians have seperate households?
- What is the Cost for Tuition Refund Plan?
- What it the Tuition Refund Plan?
- Where can I get more information regarding the Tuition Refund Plan?
- Why is my child's enrollment status still marked as Pending?
- May I sign and submit a hard copy of the enrollment contract?
- May I write a check for the enrollment deposit?
- If I receive a Financial Aid award, will I get a new contract?
- How do I submit the contract if there is only one parent or guardian?
If the parents live in seperate households, each parent will be issued a separate online contract. Both parents are required to sign their respective contract. Each parent will need to sign their name twice at the bottom of the contract. One parent can pay the deposit.
Please make sure that each parent has reached agreement about which payment plan you are interested in so that both contracts reflect the same plan.
The premium of for the Tuition Refund Plan is 2.3% of the yearly tuition charges. Please note that the premium for tuition refund insurance offered through DeWar Insurance will be automatically charged to your account with your initial tuition billing unless you de-select the tuition refund insurance option in the online enrollment process
The Enrollment Status is marked as Pending until both your contract and deposit are recieved and reviewed. It can take up to 5 school days for the process to complete. If it has been longer than 5 days, please contact the Admissions Office.
Yes, you may print out the enrollment contract, sign (both parents must sign) and send to STS or drop off at the front desk. You MUST also include a check with your submittal for the deposit amount. We cannot hold your child's place without both.
If you submit your contract and deposit hardcopy, you will not be able to go back online and review - your contract will be 'unpublished' once it is approved.
Yes, you may write a check for the deposit amount and mail it to STS or drop it off at the front desk. However, we hope that you find the online payment option to be helpful, as it eliminates many manual steps for STS, allowing us to be more efficient in our processes. Please note that there is an option to pay with an eCheck that comes from your bank account.