HYBRID LEARNING PLANS
- 2-Day Preschool and 3-Day** Preschool classes operate entirely on-campus.
- 5-Day** Preschool and PreKindergarten** classes have four days of on-campus learning and one day of remote learning.
- Kindergarten and Grades 1-4 will have four days of on-campus learning and one day of remote learning.
- Grades 5-8 will have three days of on-campus learning and two days of remote learning.
- On-campus days will be regular school hours (8:15 a.m. – 3:20 p.m. for K-8, 8:15 a.m. – 12 noon for Preschool and PreKindergarten).
Families not yet ready to return to on-campus learning may elect for a parallel remote learning program.
**Optional afternoon enrichment classes will be available for 3-Day Preschool, 5-Day Preschool, and PreKindergarten students. These classes are not part of the curriculum. They are designed for those families who need a full day.
WEEKLY SCHEDULE AT A GLANCE