Children will be registered for camps based on the grade entering fall 2023. PreK is defined as students beginning kindergarten in fall 2024.
- Full payment is due at the time of registration.
- Registration fee includes snack, lunch, and a $50 non-refundable fee.
Lunch and Snacks
Requests for withdrawal from a summer program must be received at least two weeks before start date in order to receive a refund minus the $50 non-refundable fee. Email After-School Programs for any cancellations.
- STS will retain a $50 cancellation fee.
- No refunds will be given within two weeks of program start date.
- If you would like to switch from one camp to a different camp please email After-School Programs.
- All transfer requests must be received two weeks prior to camp start date.
- Email After-School Programs for any transfers.
- There will be a $15 fee per transfer between camp sessions.
- We reserve the right to deny a transfer for any reason.
- Program sessions may be cancelled due to lack of enrollment.
- If minimum enrollment is not met two weeks before the camp start date, that session will be cancelled.
- A full refund will be given if a camp session is cancelled due to lack of enrollment.
St. Thomas School is proud to partner with both Pacific Science Center and Seattle Children’s Theatre to offer a wide variety of summer options!
Please visit pacificsciencecenter.org and sct.org to register for their programs.
St. Thomas School expects students attending summer camps to follow appropriate behavioral guidelines. We expect students to respect their instructors, their peers and classmates, and the STS campus. We reserve the right to call home and/or send students home from camp if they do not meet behavioral expectations.
Thanks for your interest in extending your child's learning beyond the classroom!