St. Thomas School Summer Camps are designed to further the school’s mission by providing both current STS students and school-age children from the community a range of enhancing experiences. Summer camps are exciting, hands-on, engaging activities designed to inspire children to continue learning throughout the summer months.
While embracing an informal “summertime” feel, camps are designed to complement the school’s core values. As such, respect for the campus and one another are essential components. An emphasis is placed on being responsible for the care of the campus, following established safety rules, and being a part of the learning community.
When does registration open?
- Registration will open Sunday, February 4th at 4 p.m.
When is the last day I can sign up for a camp?
- Registration closes the Monday before the camp start date at 11:59 p.m.
How does the waitlist work?
- If a camp is full at the time of registration, you can add your camper to the waitlist. If an opening occurs, we will notify you by email. Openings only occur if someone transfers camps or cancels their registration.
- Once notified via email, the first person on the waitlist will have 24 hours to confirm their registration acceptance for the camp before the next email is sent to the next person on the waitlist.
- Due to the physical limitations of our classroom spaces and our required adult-to-camper ratios, we cannot add spaces to full camps.
What is the cancellation policy?
- Requests for withdrawal from a summer program must be processed at least two weeks prior to the camp start date in order to receive a full refund minus the $50 non-refundable fee. To cancel your registration email STS Summer Camps with your name, campers name, and camp registration information. No refunds will be given within two weeks of program start date.
- Full payment is due at the time of registration.
- Camp fees include all snacks and lunch.
Age and Grade Information
- Camps are based on the grade the student will be entering for the 2024-2025 school year.
- PreKindergarten students must be 4 years old by the first day of the camp they are enrolled in and must be potty trained (able to independently ask and go to the restroom, including wiping and re-dressing).
- Our camps are specifically designed for the grade range listed. Students may not sign up for camps below/above their grade levels.
- A welcome email will be sent the week prior to camp with detailed instructions on where and how to drop off and pick up your student. For detailed pick-up and drop-off information please visit First Day of Camp.
Lunch and Snacks
- Program sessions may be cancelled due to low enrollment.
- If minimum enrollment is not met two weeks before the camp start date, that session will be cancelled.
- A full refund will be given if a camp session is cancelled due to low enrollment.
- St. Thomas School expects students attending summer camps to follow appropriate behavioral guidelines. We expect students to respect their instructors, their peers, and the STS campus. We reserve the right to call home and/or send students home from camp if they do not meet behavioral expectations.
- St. Thomas School is proud to partner with the Pacific Science Center and Seattle Children’s Theatre to offer a wide variety of summer options!
- Visit the Pacific Science Center and Seattle Children's Theatre to register for their programs.
We are here to help! For camp related questions and issues email is our preferred method of communication. Please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
If you need to reach us by phone, please call 425-454-5880.