Giving to the annual fund shows gratitude for St. Thomas School and supports the teachers and staff that are the heart and soul of our school. Your gifts also provide state-of-the art learning materials and equipment, financial aid for a diverse community of students, and a first-rate campus and facility. Gifts of all sizes are necessary and make a genuine impact on our students’ education. Every member of our community is invited to participate: trustees, faculty, staff, alumni families, grandparents, friends, and YOU!
- The annual fund supports our operating budget, providing for costs not covered by tuition.
- Our 2023-24 annual fund goals are to raise $650,000 and to reach 100% participation.
- Gifts made to the annual fund benefit every student during the current school year.
- The annual fund allows for flexibility as new educational opportunities arise.
- Gifts to Annual Fundfirst are tax-deductible.
To distinguish those donors that make gifts to the annual fund, we recognize the following giving levels:
|$50,000 and above||Order of the Acorn|
|$25,000 - $49,999||1951 Founders Society|
|$15,000 - $24,999||Head of School’s Circle|
|$10,000 - $14,999||Esteemed Patrons|
|$5,000 - $ 9,999||Grand Benefactors|
|$2,500 - $4,999||Steadfast Supporters|
|$1,000 - $2,499||Dedicated Donors|
|Up to $1,000||Friends|
- What is the annual fund, and why do we need it?
- How much should I give?
- I want to contribute, but I can’t pay for it all right away. Can I pledge or pay in installments?
- I've heard about matching funds—how does that work?
- How will I be recognized for my gift? Can my gift be anonymous?
- Whom should I contact for more information?