Go Big and Stay Home
The 2020 St. Thomas School Online Auction, Go Big and Stay Home, took place May 7-11. The Live Auction, St. Thomas School Classic, is postponed until March 2021.
If you have any questions, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
Jennifer Winter student portraits can still be purchased. Please contact email@example.com to arrange your purchase by credit card or check.
Updated May 26, 2020.
Sponsoring our Auction is a great way for you to support St. Thomas School and its long-standing role in the community. Auction sponsors offset the costs associated with our event, so that more of the funds raised go directly to the school.
Sponsorships are available at the following levels:
- Gold ‒ $5,000
- Silver ‒ $2,500
- Bronze ‒ $1,000
- Supporter ‒ Up to $1,000
Learn more about Auction Sponsorship in our 2020 Auction Sponsorship Packet. You can become a sponsor through our online giving page, or by contacting the Development Office at firstname.lastname@example.org or 425-454-5880.
PLATINUM SPONSOR - $10,000
Team Foster at COMPASS
Gold Sponsor - $5,000
Elias & Karyl Alvord
Gina Kwan & Rodi Guidero
Mark Ryan Winery
Max Rombakh, Windermere Real Estate
The Rowell Family
STS Board of Trustees
The Thanksgiving Foundation
Silver Sponsor - $2,500
Eric & Inessa Anderson
Vishal & Milen Gala
Michael & Paulina Stanley
Bronze Sponsor - $1,000
Bristlecone Advisors, LLC
Prime 8 Consulting
WCS Group, Inc.
Wilshire Capital, LLC
- What is the STS Auction?
- Do I need a ticket?
- What happens if I sponsored, or purchased tickets to, the postponed Auction?
- When does the Online Auction take place?
- What types of items will be offered in the Online Auction?
- How can I help?
- I, or my company, would like to sponsor the event – how do I do that?
- What are Sponsor-a-Teacher Tickets?
- My child had their photograph taken - how do I purchase it?
- I have more event-related questions, whom should I ask?